Freight terms and conditions
*Freight costs are estimates only and subject to change. For a valid quote please use our enquiry page.
Minimum order quantity is 10kg. Sample size is often less and dependent on need.
10-200kg. Shipped CPT (carriage paid to) using spot rates. Delivery to destination excluding tax and duty. Air Freight pricing will be confirmed at time of order placement. Please use our Enquiry Page to request a quote.
200kg or more. Palletised and shipped to nearest main port CIF (cost, insurance & freight). Larger orders reduce the freight cost per kg. Kiwienzyme quotes inclusive of freight charges. To request a quote, please use our enquiry page
Kiwienzyme will provide samples free of charge where a legitimate trial is undertaken to evaluate the product for ongoing commercial use. Contact us via the enquiry page.
1. Study by Ha et al. (2012) Food Chemistry 134: 95-105
Actinidin has broader applications in meat
2. Study by Christensen et al. (2009) J. Sci. Food Agric. 89: 1607-1614
Injection of marinade with actinidin increases meat tenderness
3. Master thesis by Han (2008), Lincoln University, New Zealand
Pre-rigor infusion of kiwi fruit juice increases quality of lamb
4. Study by Lewis et al. (1988) J. Food Biochem. 12: 147-158
Actinidin improves tenderness of steaks
5. Tenderising Effect of Brine-injected Proteolytic Enzymes on Aged and Non-aged Beef Semi-membranosus. Mari Ann Tørngren. Center of Meat Quality, Danish Meat Research Institute, Denmark
6. How to Reduce Cooking Time of Sous Vide Cooked Pulled Pork with Actinidin Proteolytic Enzyme. Louise Hededal Hofer, Danish Meat Research Institute
Health & Nutrition
7. Review by Bayer et al. (2018) Crit, Rev, Food Sci, Nutr. 58: 2432-2453
Concludes green kiwifruit provide valuable relief from constipation and irritable bowel syndrome
8. Blatchford et al. (2017) J. Nutr. Sci. 6: 1-10
Concludes kiwifruit improves human gut microbiota composition
9. Blatchford el al. (2016) Bioactive Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre 6: 37-45
Kiwifruit drives positive gut microbiota and reduces amino acids and simple sugars
10. Chang et al. (2010) Asia Pac. J. Clin. Nutr. 19: 451-457
Kiwifruit improves bowel function in patients with irritable bowel syndrome and constipation
11. Kaur et al. (2010) J. Agric Foor chem. 58: 5068-5073
Actinidin enhances gastric protein digestion
12. Lee et al. (2012) Microbial Eco. In Health & Disease 23: 18572
Freeze-dried kiwifruit has prebiotic effect promoting intestinal microbial profile